Red Hat® Learning Subscription delivers access to Red Hat online training resources in a single, annual subscription. Watch videos, take courses, and complete hands-on labs online, at your own pace. Customize your learning experience to access online training classes, certification exams, or video courses by choosing your subscription tier.
According to an IDC study, Red Hat Training offers almost a five-to-one ROI over a 3-year period. 
of subscribers say that unlimited access to all of Red Hat online training content has improved their ability to adopt new and emerging technologies.
of subscribers say having immediate access to the latest course content through Red Hat Learning Subscription has helped them to better maintain their technical skills.
of subscribers say that the training that the Red Hat Learning Subscription provides has a high-positive impact on their career progression.
 IDC Report: The Business Value of Red Hat Training, 2017
 Red Hat Learning Subscription subscriber survey, May 2016.
I would not have passed the RHCSA [Red Hat Certified System Administrator] and RHCE [Red Hat Certified Engineer] exams without the superior training and lab environments that Red Hat Learning Subscription offers. If I had to do it over again, I would have invested my money in Red Hat Training from the very beginning.
Roger Brown RHCSA, RHCE
Solve Your Training Challenges
Train on your schedule, without the need for travel or lengthy time away from daily work.
Get immediate access to the latest course releases and updates. Track your learning progress on an easy-to-use interface.
Validate and improve skills
Retain successful teams and stay competitive with effective, in-depth training and hands-on, comprehensive certification exams* that verify your skills.
Train and certify at all levels
Access popular video classroom courses and all Red Hat Online Learning courses to promote learning at any skill level.
Train before implementing new technologies. Explore Red Hat products and solutions to try before you buy.
Access unlimited training at a fraction of the cost of individual courses. With a five-to-one ROI, our training will help you achieve your business goals. (Source: IDC Report: The Business Value of Red Hat Training, 2017)
Classroom learning, at your desktop
Red Hat Learning Subscriptions provides convenient, on-demand access to the high-quality content of our traditional classrooms. Enhance your knowledge with cloud-based labs, and more.
Courses included in the Red Hat Learning Subscription
Red Hat Enterprise Linux®
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
- Red Hat Certified System Administration Rapid Track (RH199)
- Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
- RHCE Certification Lab (RH299)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Troubleshooting and Diagnostics (RH342)
- Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403)
- Red Hat Server Hardening (RH413)
- Red Hat High Availability Clustering (RH436)
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442)
- Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180)
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280)
- OpenShift Enterprise Development (DO290)
- Configuration Management with Puppet (DO405)
- Automation with Ansible I (DO407)
- Automation with Ansible II: Ansible Tower (DO409)
Cloud Computing, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, and Storage
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310)
- Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125)
- Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
- Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration (JB440)
- Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration (RH236)
- Red Hat Virtualization (RH318)
Red Hat JBoss® Middleware
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348)
- Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421)
- Developing workflow applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427)
- Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB435)
- Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration (JB440)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization Development (JB450)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development (JB453)
- Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB461)
- Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB463)
- Implementing with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465)
- Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications (JB501)